|Welcome to #SRMTHG-Fans, the first and largest DeviantART group dedicated to Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!|
Anybody who is a fan of the show is allowed to join and submit. To allow this, all submissions to the club are approved by the founder. To avoid your submission being denied, please read the following rules:
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping suggestive content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis.
2. This group is free of slash/yaoi/yuri of any kind.
3. For blog postings, please try and make them something that will create discussion or that you feel will be interesting to the entire group. "Check out my fanart!" posts will not be approved.
4. You are free to submit as much as you like at a time, but please be patient on it all getting approved. Reasons for your submission being delayed include avoiding overwhelming members, the founder having a life (sorta), and going through written submissions carefully for content. However, if it has been over a month, please submit whatever it is again.
5. Obviously, submissions must be related to SRMTHG. Crossovers are fine, though. Any medium of art will be accepted, from drawings to fic to sculptures to whatever. And yes, OCs are fine.
6. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This includes fanart that uses screenshots from the series.
7. Treat others in the group with respect and kindness. Flaming a ton is an easy way to get kicked out.
8. Concerning blog posts: News submissions are great, but should be backed with evidence. If you have a rumor with strong backing, you may submit it for consideration, but please make sure the blog post is clear about the information being taken with a grain of salt.
9. Concerning work traced from screenshots or copied from screenshots, please read the group policy on these: [link]
10. Due to the heavy amount of OC (Fan Character) focused artwork received by the group, we have a specific folder with a limit of two submissions per artist per week. Please submit your OC artwork directly to this folder. If your submission features official, canon characters along with OCs, it is not subject to this rule and should be submitted to the regular gallery.
11. Have fun!
HOW TO SUBMIT SOMETHING TO A GROUP: [link]
IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS JOINING OR SUBMITTING TO THE GROUP, PLEASE READ THIS: [link]